PipelineStudio® combines the most robust and proven simulation engines with a user friendly yet powerful set of features to offer a truly complete pipeline engineering tool on your desktop. Whether you are working with gas or liquid pipelines, PipelineStudio offers powerful, easy-to-use and flexible capabilities for pipeline design, engineering, planning and modeling.
New Features in release 4.1.1:
Pumps and Compressors
– Status ramping speed multiplier for seed controlled devices
– Spin up and spin down curves implemented
– Effect of fluid viscosity on pumps
– User qualities now available for compositional fluids
– User qualities may be ramped
-Save and recall a trend layout
– Simplifies line fill for liquid cases
Configurable transitional zone limits
– User configurable Reynolds Number limits for transitional zone
Configurable DRA limits
– Minimum effective Reynolds Number, Velocity and Viscosity now configurable
– Subnetwork trends for inventory, delta pressure, delta pressure and delta temperature
MAOP for Gas
– Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure calculations for Gas available
The zipped installation files for Pipelinestudio 4.1.1 can be downloaded after filling out the Download Request Form, HERE.
It is highly recommended that you upgrade to this latest version.
If you have questions or need help, please contact the Customer Care Group at Energy Solutions International for assistance.