PipelineStudio® combines the most robust and proven simulation engines with a user friendly yet powerful set of features to offer a truly complete pipeline engineering tool on your desktop. Whether you are working with gas or liquid pipelines, PipelineStudio offers powerful, easy-to-use and flexible capabilities for pipeline design, engineering, planning and modeling.
New in PipelineStudio Release 4.0:
- TNet® engine for Liquid
- The TNet engine now incorporates Liquid network modelling. Both the TGNET and the TLNET engines are now retired.
- Parametric Study Manager
- PipelineStudio now supports parametric studies through a new parametric study tool.
- User Defined Logic
- The long awaited User Defined Logic is now available. This features enables complex simulation control using Python or PowerShell scripts.
- Survey Grooming
- PipelineStudio now supports survey grooming within the survey dialog.
- Review unused configuration elements
- Elements that are not being used can be identified and removed from the configuration.
- Sensor nodes on compressors and regulators in gas simulations
- Sensor nodes are now available to control parameters remote from the device.
- Units management and decimal point display in network view
- Number of decimal places displayed may be controlled in the units manager.
- Batch quality tracking available for gas simulations
- Adds another options for quality alongside the random choice method.
Other significant changes include:
- Wall temperature display updated.
- New ramps available.
- DRA updates included in 4.0.
- Simulation changes to LPG and NGL modeling and how pump status is ramped.
The zipped installation files for Pipelinestudio 4.0 can be downloaded after filling out the Download Request Form, HERE.
It is highly recommended that you upgrade to this latest version.