Pipelinestudio® combines the most robust and proven simulation engines with a user friendly yet powerful set of features to offer a truly complete pipeline engineering tool on your desktop. Whether you are working with gas or liquid pipelines, PipelineStudio offers powerful, easy-to-use and flexible capabilities for pipeline design, engineering and planning.
The zipped installation files for Pipelinestudio 3.4 can be downloaded after filling out the Download Request Form, HERE.
Pipelinestudio 3.4 introduces new engine features and enhanced GUI functions including:
- Transient Drag Reduction Additive Modeling
- DRA injections can now be ramped in transient simulations.
- Radial Heat Transfer
- The radial heat transfer model has now been implemented in the Liquid engine.
- Radial Heat Transfer Visualization
- Radial heat transfer can now be visualized as a 3-D chart and the data is available in the profile worksheet as well as the text reports.
- Performance Curve Improvements
- Performance curves use the updated charting utilities and you have the option to view the curves and operating in 3-D in both steady-state and interactive transient simulation.
- 3 Dimensional Ghosting
- Pipeline profiles can now be viewed as a 3-D time based plot during the interactive transient simulation.
- Delta pressure for regulator
- A delta pressure set point has been implemented in the liquid model.
- SPR fixes
- A number of SPRs have been addressed in this release. Please refer to the release notes or RMTRACK.